France – Ligue 1 ( Lost )
Reims vs Lyon
Анализ на прогнозата
- Summer signing Tristan Dingomé remains unlikely to feature as he continues his recovery from a knee injury suffered last year.
- After an impressive 1-0 win away to Nice, David Guion has no reasons to ring changes this weekend.
- Anthony Lopes will serve the final match of a suspension dating to events following last season’s clash with Marseille.
- Nabil Fékir lacks match fitness following his late return from the 2018 World Cup but could make the bench here
- Lyon looked full of promise but lacked end product against Amiens, scoring just once from open play. Reims will be harder to break down and they will need to improve their creativity here.
- Reims were superbly organised against a Nice side who like to play on the front foot. Can they shock Lyon here, too?