Wolverhampton vs Manchester City ( WON )
Wolverhampton vs Manchester City
Анализ на прогнозата
- Adama Traoré made his Wolves debut from the bench in a 2-0 defeat to Leicester last weekend and will push to start here.
- Kevin De Bruyne is out for up to four mouths with knee ligament damage, while an Achilles injury suffered in training on Monday could rule Claudio Bravo out for the rest of the season.
- Wolves have made a disappointing start to life back in the Premier League, only managing one point from their opening two matches.
- Manchester City are high on confidence after thrashing Huddersfield 6-1 last weekend. They have made a perfect start to the defence of their Premier League title.
- Pep Guardiola’s side failed to score in 120 minutes against Wolves in the League Cup last season, requiring penalties against the then-Championship side.
- Wolves can take confidence from that performance but they aren’t expected to have the same joy here. City already look irresistible and look set for another three points.