Cardiff vs Arsenal ( Half Lost )
Cardiff vs Arsenal
Анализ на прогнозата
- Nathaniel Mendez-Laing was forced off early on in the 0-0 draw at Huddersfield and with Junior Hoilett a doubt, Callum Paterson could start on the right.
- That may prove to be Neil Warnock’s only change to the XI that started the stalemate with the Terriers.
- Aron Gunnarsson remains out with a knee problem.
- Unai Emery is without Sead Kolasinac, Laurent Koscielny, Ainsley Maitland-Niles and Carl Jenkinson for the visit to Cardiff.
- Mesut Ozil missed the 3-1 win over West Ham through illness and could be unavailable here.
- All in all, Emery could name the same XI that won their London derby last week.
- Cardiff have just two points to their name from their opening three league games of the season, but have been incredibly difficult to break down, conceding just two goals from those three. They’re yet to score, however, and that needs to change if they are to put their first win on the board.
- Arsenal earned their first league win under Unai Emery last time out and the Gunners will be keen to get their season up and running after back-to-back opening defeats to Manchester City and Chelsea, respectively. They have won four of their last five competitive meetings with Cardiff, but conversely have lost eight of their last nine away league outings.
Player Reason Status Rating Aron Gunnarsson Out N/A Nathaniel Mendez-Laing Out 6.44 David Junior Hoilett Doubtful 6.78