Spain vs Croatia ( WON )
Spain vs Croatia
Анализ на прогнозата
- Luis Enrique is unlikely to make many changes from his first Spain line-up having picked up a 2-1 victory at Wembley on Saturday night.
- Iago Aspas led the line against England but was relatively subdued and Rodrigo Moreno, who scored one and assisted the other, may get the starting spot through the middle.
- That move would allow Marco Asensio to start on the right, and the Real Madrid star may well be the only new face in the XI.
- Croatia will have to make do without the injured Dejan Lovren at the back, while Domagoj Vida was forced off on a stretcher in the first half of a friendly with Portugal last week and is also set to miss out.
- Meanwhile Lovre Kalinic will be the new first choice number one following the international retirement of Danijel Subasic.
- Mario Mandzukic also hung up his boots following the World Cup, and with Ante Rebic and Andrej Kramaric both missing out on the squad through injury, Zlatko Dalic is light of options up front.
- Spain picked up a win in Luis Enrique’s first match in charge of the team despite going behind against England and will be looking to make a perfect start to the Nations League with another victory back on home soil.
- Croatia have been weakened at both ends of the pitch since their defeat in the final of the World Cup, without their first choice centre-back pairing and both their first and last line of defence following the international retirement of Danijel Subasic and Mario Mandzukic.