Everton vs West Ham ( WON )
Everton vs West Ham
Анализ на прогнозата
- Yerry Mina trained for the first time with his new Everton team-mates on Friday but will not be involved just yet. James McCarthy is also back in training.
- Theo Walcott, Idrissa Gueye, Bernard and Dominic Calvert-Lewin are all available for the home side after recovering from their respective injuries.
- Seamus Coleman sustained a small stress fracture in his foot on international duty with Ireland and will be out for a few weeks, joining fellow defenders Michael Keane and Phil Jagielka on the sidelines. Jonjoe Kenny is expected to start at right-back.
- André Gomes is also out of action and the wait for his Everton debut continues, while Richarlison serves the last of a three-match suspension.
- West Ham will continue to be without Winston Reid, Manuel Lanzini and Andy Carroll this weekend. Javier Hernandez has a virus and will need assessing closer to kick-off.
- Jack Wilshere is nursing an ankle injury and will not feature at Goodison Park. Carlos Sanchez should be his replacement.
- The Hammers have lost their first four league matches and Manuel Pellegrini is still searching for his best team and formation.
- Despite bolstering West Ham’s wide areas in the summer, Pellegrini seems to prefer old-guard Robert Snodgrass and Michail Antonio for now.