Liverpool vs Paris Saint Germain ( WON )
Анализ на прогнозата
- Captain Jordan Henderson was on the bench against Tottenham at the weekend but will be considered by Jurgen Klopp here, in what will be Liverpool’s only change.
- Roberto Firmino suffered a nasty eye injury against Spurs and remains a doubt. With Dominic Solanke and Divock Origi doubts after picking up injuries on duty with the U23s, Daniel Sturridge is favourite to start if Firmino is not fit enough.
- Simon Mignolet was back on the bench for Liverpool on Saturday after suffering an injury during the international break.
|Alex Oxlade Chamberlain||Out||N/A|
- Gianluigi Buffon and Marco Verratti are both suspended for Paris Saint-Germain due to bans carrying over from last season.
- Alphonse Areola will start in goal as a result of Buffon’s absence, while Marquinhos may be required in midfield to cover for Verratti.
- Fitness concerns and suspension ruled Neymar and Kylian Mbappe out against Saint-Etienne on Friday but both will start here, potentially in a 4-2-3-1 formation.