BSC Young Boys vs Manchester United ( Lost )
BSC Young Boys vs Manchester United
Анализ на прогнозата
- Young Boys have four injury concerns ahead of Wednesday’s welcome of European giants Manchester United: Pedro Teixeira, Jordan Lotomba, Gregory Wüthrich and Sandro Lauper.
- The home side were pushed all the way to extra-time on Saturday night in the Swiss Cup and fatigue could prove an issue here.
- Wüthrich, usually at centre-back, missed out through injury and would be a big loss for Gerardo Seoane’s side.
- Luke Shaw was not risked against Watford on Sunday but Jose Mourinho afterwards confirmed he would start against Young Boys on Wednesday.
- Marcus Rashford started a three-game domestic ban at the weekend but is free to play in midweek and could rotate in for Alexis Sanchez.
- Marcos Rojo is injured again after limping off for the U23s on Friday night, joining Phil Jones on the sidelines. Ander Herrera and Diogo Dalot could feature in midweek, with the latter making his debut.
- Juan Mata hasn’t featured in any of United’s last three matches but has a chance to play agains Young Boys.
- Marouane Fellaini has started United’s last two league games but could be saved for the weekend, paving the way for Fred to return to the starting XI.