RasenBallsport Leipzig vs VfB Stuttgart ( WON )
RasenBallsport Leipzig vs VfB Stuttgart
Анализ на прогнозата
- Nordi Mukiele and Jean-Kévin Augustin could return to the squad having been suspended by manager Ralf Rangnick for disciplinary reasons at the weekend.
- Ibrahima Konaté offers a further alternative at centre-back.
- Matheus Cunha could get a chance on the flank, with Marcel Sabitzer and Bruma possibly rested.
- Pablo Maffeo challenges Andreas Beck compete for the spot at right-back.
- Chadrac Akolo offers a further alternative on the flanks.
- Anastasios Donis and Nicolás González compete for the spot behind Mario Gomez.
- Leipzig are struggling to find stability this season and have only won one of their first four Bundesliga matches so far. They’ll hope to get back on track at home now and make up for a 3-2 Europa League defeat against partner club Salzburg in their last outing at the Red Bull Arena.
- Stuttgart have only picked up two points from their opening matches and have to improve their balance as well. They’ll look to catch Leipzig at the right moment, but might lack stabilty to pull off an upset at the moment.
- Expect this to be a hard-fought game from the outset.