Анализ на прогнозата
- Sebastian Prödl and Stefano Okaka are back in training, while Gerard Deulofeu lacks match fitness.
- Tom Cleverley, Daryl Janmaat and Miguel Britos are all expected to miss out for the home side.
- Charlie Daniels is the only injury concern for Bournemouth this weekend. Adam Smith and Sergio Rico are on standby to start.
- Junior Stanislas has made a good impact since returning to full fitness and will push for his first league start of the season.
- However, David Brooks and Ryan Fraser are in great form and it would be a surprise if Eddie Howe dropped one of them.
- Watford and Bournemouth have made impressive starts to the season, both starting the weekend on 13 points and two points off fifth-place Arsenal.
- Watford have lost their last two matches but played very well in matches against Tottenham and Arsenal.
- Bournemouth have bounced back from a shock 4-0 defeat away to Burnley with two victories.
- The last four meetings between the sides at Vicarage Road have been drawn and there is a good chance of a similar result here.
- James Tarkowski misses out for the home side after being forced off in the first half in the 2-1 win at Cardiff.
- Kevin Long is expected to deputise at the back in what may be Sean Dyche’s only change to the XI that started the victory in Wales.
- Nick Pope, Ben Gibson and Robbie Brady are all sidelined once more.
- Ramadan Sobhi are both doubts for Huddersfield, but David Wagner has a selection concern at the back.
- With Christopher Schindler and Terence Kongolo both sidelined, Jo Gorenc Stankovic is set to start alongside Zanka.
- Wagner could revert to a four-man defence as a result, with Jonathan Hogg and Philip Billing shielding the backline.
- Back-to-back league wins has seen Burnley pull away from the drop zone and they’ll look to make it three victories from the last three with the welcome of Huddersfield.
- The Terriers foot the table with just two points to their name this season. They have scored the fewest league goals, with just three, though to their credit; all of those came away from home.
- Even without James Tarkowski, Burnley will be confident of piling further misery upon table footers Huddersfield at Turf Moor.