Hannover 96 vs VfB Stuttgart ( Lost )
Hannover 96 vs VfB Stuttgart
Анализ на прогнозата
- Josip Elez or Felipe could get a chance at centre-back if Kevin Wimmer does not recover from a back injury in time.
- Genki Haraguchi should start on the left flank, with Linton Maina suffering from calf problems.
- Bobby Wood or Henrik Weydandt could fill in up front, if Niclas Füllkrug does not recover from an ankle injury in time.
- Pablo Maffeo challenges Andreas Beck for the spot at right-back.
- If Daniel Didavi recovers from recurring problems with his Achilles tendon in time, manager Tayfun Korkut should field a 4-4-2 with a midfield diamond again.
- Nicolás González should partner Mario Gomez up front in this case.
- Hannover sit at the bottom of the table after four straight defeats and only two points from their first six matches. Manager André Breitenreiter is under pressure to turn things around at home now.
- Stuttgart picked up their first win of the season last time out in a 2-1 victory over Bremen. They did not perform well for long spells against a decimated Werder side, however, and need a better performance here.
- Expect this to be a close and hard-fought game.