Liverpool vs Manchester City ( Lost )
Liverpool vs Manchester City
Анализ на прогнозата
- Naby Keita has been cleared of any serious injury after being forced off in the first half of Liverpool’s 1-0 defeat to Napoli on Wednesday with severe back pain. It would be a surprise if he started here.
- Liverpool’s performances have dipped considerably in recent weeks, which will be a concern for Jurgen Klopp ahead of Sunday’s mouthwatering clash with reigning champions Manchester City.
- Mohamed Salah is out of form but can Klopp risk dropping last season’s star man for a game of this magnitude?
- Aside from Jordan Henderson’s return to the starting XI, few changes are expected from Liverpool before the international break.
- Kevin De Bruyne has returned to training and Pep Guardiola has not ruled the Belgian out.
- Benjamin Mendy is available and his return could see Manchester City move to a three-man defence. Leroy Sane and Raheem Sterling could both miss out as a result.
|Kevin De Bruyne||Out||6.51|
- Liverpool suffered their second defeat in three matches in midweek, going down 1-0 to Napoli. They didn’t even manage a shot on target in Naples. Jurgen Klopp’s side are unbeaten in the league but their performances have not been good over the last three matches.
- Manchester City start the weekend above Liverpool on goal difference but have a poor record at Anfield, last winning there in the Premier League in 2003. They have conceded seven goals in their last two visits, including last season’s Champions League mauling.
- Guardiola has suffered more defeats against Klopp than any manager in his career (8) but the Liverpool boss will need a big response from his players after a really flat midweek performance