Belgium vs Switzerland ( WON )
Belgium vs Switzerland
Анализ на прогнозата
- Kevin De Bruyne was an unused substitute in Manchester City’s 1-1 with Liverpool on Sunday but has not played since the start of August and was not picked by Belgium head coach Roberto Martinez for the international break.
- Jan Vertonghen is also missing after sustaining a long-term injury for Tottenham, opening up a spot in Belgium’s back three against Switzerland on Friday.
- Michael Lang missed Switzerland’s last internationals through injury but is available here and should start at right-back against Belgium. No other changes are expected from the away side on Friday night.
- Belgium have won their last three matches and haven’t conceded a goal in that time.
- Switzerland won their first UEFA Nations League match 6-0 against Iceland.
- The last match between the two sides finished 2-1 to Belgium in 2016 but it should be more comfortable for the Red Devils this time around.