Leicester vs West Ham ( Lost )
Leicester vs West Ham
Анализ на прогнозата
- Leicester were impressive in a 3-4-1-2 formation at Arsenal in the first half, in a system that gets the best out of wing-backs Ricardo Pereira and Ben Chilwell.
- Wes Morgan is still unavailable due to suspension, with Daniel Amartey taking the final spot in the back three as Claude Puel continues to overlook summer signing Calgar Soyuncu.
- Demarai Gray is available again after a foot injury but may have to make do with a place on the bench, while a late check will be made on Jamie Vardy, who hasn’t trained all week.
- Andriy Yarmolenko has been ruled out for up to six months having torn his achilles against Tottenham, joining a long line of absentees for the injury-stricken Hammers.
- Pedro Obiang is likely to continue to miss out with a calf strain, leaving Manuel Pellegrini seriously short in midfield, with Carlos Sanchez, Jack Wilshere and Manuel Lanzini also out.
- Robert Snodgrass may play in a central position once more, while youngster Grady Diangana will hope for a first league start having impressed from the bench against Spurs.
- Leicester and West Ham have both suffered back-to-back defeats, but the hosts approach this game in much better shape and West Ham’s growing list of absentees could prove decisive here.
- Just as Manuel Pellegrini’s side were showing encouraging signs of improvement, injuries have begun to mount against them, particularly in the middle ground, where Leicester may look to overwhelm their visitors.
- Marko Arnautovic is always a handful, so this won’t be a straightforward encounter for the Foxes, but the hosts should just edge this one.