Inter vs Barcelona ( Lost )
Inter vs Barcelona
Анализ на прогнозата
- Joao Mario played a direct hand in three goals for Inter on Saturday and is surprisngly back in favour for the Italian side, though he is ineligible in the Champions League along with Dalbert and Roberto Gagliardini.
- Inter have a clean bill of health heading into Tuesday’s match against Barcelona and Luciano Spalletti will field his strongest XI.
- Lionel Messi is back in training after fracturing his arm against Sevilla on October 20 but it remains to be seen whether he is fit enough to start. Samuel Umtiti is also closing in on full fitness but, like Messi, may not start here.
- Rafinha is in favour ahead of Ousmane Dembele and Malcom to fill the void left by Messi if the Argentine is not risked from the start by Ernesto Valverde.
- Inter are second in Group B and five points clear of Tottenham and PSV despite losing to Barcelona last time out in the competition. The Serie A giants have bounced back from that 2-0 loss with successive wins by an aggregate scoreline of 8-0.
- Barcelona have a perfect record in Group B after three matches and have won five matches in a row in all competitions. Their last two outings have been a struggle, however, only beating Leganes 1-0 and Rayo Vallecano 3-2.
- Barcelona are guarenteed a place in the next round with three points, while Inter will go through if they win on Tuesday and Tottenham and PSV draw in the group’s other match.
- Inter are unbeaten in three home games against Barcelona (W1, D2). They are in great form at the moment and will be even more confident of getting a positive result if Lionel Messi is only named as a substitute.