Levante vs Real Sociedad ( WON )
Levante vs Real Sociedad
Анализ на прогнозата
- Sanjin Prcic should come into the midfield for Levante, with Ruben Rochina sidelined until December.
- Erick Cabaco is still a doubt with an ankle problem, which should see Chema continue at centre-back.
- Tono will start on the left-hand side, despite being caught drink driving after last week’s game.
- Aritz Elustondo is expected to be preferred to Andoni Gorosabel at right-back for the away side.
- Hector Moreno and Diego Llorente should be preferred to Raul Navas at centre-back.
- Adnan Januzaj is expected to be deployed on the right-hand side of the attack.
- Levante are unbeaten in their last six competitive games, turning things around brilliantly after a previous run of three defeats.
- Paco Lopez’s side are looking like dark horses for a strong top-half finish, after changing system and finding their feet once more in La Liga.
- Real Sociedad are winless in their last four competitive games, with Asier Garitano having to contend with a lot of injury problems in the last month.