Juventus vs Inter ( WON )
Juventus vs Inter
Анализ на прогнозата
- Alex Sandro is still carying a minor injury and may not be risked on Friday night ahead of Juventus’ busy December schedule.
- Paulo Dybala isn’t scoring as much this season but is still an integral part of Massimiliano Allegri’s plans. The Argentine will find space in the starting XI against Inter.
- Rodrigo Bentancur is arguably Juventus’ most in-form player at the moment. He is guarenteed a starting berth, though Emre Can has been tipped with a return to the matchday squad here.
- Sime Vrsaljko has recovered from injury and is expected to return to the starting XI.
- Radja Nainggolan looks to be losing his race to prove his fitness in time for Friday night, which should see Joao Mario start.
- Stefan de Vrij is favourite to start over Miranda, even if Luciano Spalletti has made use of the Brazilian in crucial games.
- Juventus have only dropped two of the 42 points available in Serie A so far this season. It is in their DNA to win every single match.
- Inter have dropped points in two of their last three league matches but are still five points clear of fifth.
- Inter may have one eye on their final Champions League group game next week, but the idea of being the first side to beat Juventus in Serie A this season should really motivate them on Friday night.