Besiktas vs Malmoe FC ( WON )
Besiktas vs Malmoe FC
Анализ на прогнозата
- Gary Medel and Oğuzhan Özyakup are both one yellow card away from a one-match ban but Besiktas have to avoid defeat to progress. Pepe and Enzo Rocco are in the same boat but could miss out on Thursday through injury.
- Caner Erkin has started every Europa League game for Besiktas this season but is injured at the moment and will have to be replaced in the starting XI on Thursday by Adriano.
- Besiktas has rotated heavily in attack throughout the group stage, though Cyle Larin has started the most games through the middle and will hope to be trusted on Thursday.
- Rasmus Bengtsson, Andreas Vindheim, Fouad Bachirou, Soren Rieks will miss Malmoe’s next Europa League match if they are booked on Thursday. Malmoe have to win in Istanbul to progress and everyone that is available to play will be considered.
- This is Malmoe’s first game in two weeks and they will be well-rested.
- Besiktas are in pole position to qualify for the next round of the Europa League after coming from 2-0 down to Sarpsborg on matchday five to win 3-2. They only need to avoid defeat on Thursday in order to qualify.
- Malmoe have drawn their last three group games and must win in Istanbul in order to make the knockout phase. They are unbeaten in their last 12 matches and beat Besiktas 2-0 in the reverse fixture during that run.
- Besiktas have endured a poor campaign to date but it would be a shock if they lost on Thursday.