Watford vs Cardiff ( WON )
Watford vs Cardiff
Анализ на прогнозата
- Etienne Capoue is still suspended for the home side, while Javi Gracia has also confirmed the home side will be without Adalberto Peñaranda, Will Hughes, Andre Gray and Sebastian Prödl.
- Domingos Quina will hope to retain his place in the starting XI, though he didn’t catch the eye last weekend.
- Nathaniel Chalobah is in line for a start after only making the bench against Everton, while the same is true of Gerard Deulofeu.
- Jazz Richards, Greg Cunningham and Danny Ward are injury concerns for Cardiff this weekend, though Kenneth Zohore has finally returned to training and could make the bench here.
- Neil Warnock has no reason to make any changes after last weekend’s 1-0 win over Southampton, though the likes of Joe Ralls and Junior Hoilett will push for recalls.
- Watford are winless in six Premier League matches but were only denied a win away to Everton on Monday after the Toffees scored a stunning last-gasp free-kick.
- Cardiff have alternated between losing and winning for their last six matches. If you follow that pattern, they should expect a defeat at Vicarage Road on Saturday.
- Cardiff are without a win away from home in the Premier League this season (D1, L6) and have only scored three goals in that time. Watford will not have a better chance to get back to winning ways than Saturday.