Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich ( Lost )
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich
Анализ на прогнозата
- Marco Russ challenges Simon Falette for a spot in the back-three, with Makoto Hasebe unlikely to recover from muscular problems in time.
- Jetro Willems provides a further alternative in central midfield.
- Ante Rebic should return to the starting XI and could replace Mijat Gacinovic in attacking midfield.
- Niklas Süle, Jérôme Boateng and Mats Hummels compete for two spots at centre-back.
- Kingsley Coman should switch to the right flank after Serge Gnabry suffered a muscle injury in midweek, with Franck Ribéry expected to return on the left wing.
- Otherwise, manager Niko Kovac is unlikely to make any unforced changes to his first XI.
- Frankfurt are full of confidence after a great first half to their season, which saw them win every single game in their competitive Europa League group and most likely occupying a European spot in the Bundesliga. After a 3-1 win against Bayern in the DFB-Pokal final in May, they’ll hope to shock the Bavarians again here.
- Bayern are back on track as well after four straight Bundesliga wins, but the defending champions had a very hard time in overcoming an aggressive Leipzig side in midweek. With former Frankfurt manager Niko Kovac under pressure to find consistency now, this game will be crucial for his side before heading into winter break.
- Expect this to be an intense game, with Frankfurt possibly being able to get a result, having their current home form in mind.