Villarreal vs Real Madrid ( Lost )
Villarreal vs Real Madrid
Анализ на прогнозата
- Mario Gaspar is suspended for the home side after getting a red card against Huesca.
- Miguel Layun is expected to feature at right-back, as Miguelon is out injured.
- Javi Fuego is expected to get a chance in a holding role in central midfield.
- Marcos Llorente and Marcos Asensio are expected to miss the majority of January due to injury problems.
- Casemiro is available once again and should slot in at the base of midfield.
- Gareth Bale and Lucas Vazquez should feature on the wings once again.
- Villarreal are winless in their last three La Liga games, with new boss Luis Garcia looking to secure a win to kick off 2019.
- The hosts have won three of their last four competitive games at La Ceramica, a record they will be hard pushed to continue against Real Madrid.
- The away side ended the year with two wins on their way to winning the Club World Cup, but have won their last three in La Liga.