Levante vs Girona ( WON )
Levante vs Girona
Анализ на прогнозата
- Jason and Erick Cabaco should come back into the back five after serving suspensions.
- Ruben Rochina is sidelined due to suspension, so Sanjin Prcic is expected to come into midfield.
- Paco Lopez’s side should continue with Morales and Roger Marti in attack.
- Marc Muniesa should be fit enough to come back into the side at left wing-back.
- Douglas Luiz and Aleix Garcia are expected to feature in central midfield.
- No surprises are expected in the back three or front three from Eusebio.
- Levante signed off for the calendar year with three La Liga games without a win, drawing once and falling to defeats in the other two.
- After a thrashing at the hands of Barcelona and a disappointing 2-1 defeat to struggling Rayo Vallecano, Las Granotas will want to get back on track with three points at home.
- Girona have won just one of their last five competitive games, losing their last two matches on the road without scoring a goal.