Tranmere vs Tottenham ( Lost )
Tranmere vs Tottenham
Анализ на прогнозата
- Eric Dier, Victor Wanyama, Erik Lamela and Vincent Janssen are all ruled out for Tottenham here.
- Mousa Dembele and Jan Vertonghen have returned to training, but will miss out, while Serge Aurier is carrying a knock and it remains to be seen whether he’ll play any part.
- Mauricio Pochettino should take the opportunity to rotate for this FA Cup tie, with Paulo Gazzaniga, Juan Foyth, Kyle Walker-Peters, Oliver Skipp, Lucas Moura and Fernando Llorente in line for starts.
- A 1-1 draw with Macclesfield means Tranmere have won only ony of their last five league matches. However, on home turf, they have been hugely impressive, winning eight of 13 league games and losing just the once.
- Tottenham bounced back from their 3-1 home loss to Wolves with a comfortable 3-0 win at Cardiff on Tuesday night. On the road, Spurs have been impressive, winning four of their last five away competitive games.
- While Tranmere have been in good form at Prenton Park this season, Spurs should come away with a win to secure their place in the next round of the FA Cup.