Derby vs Southampton ( WON )
Derby vs Southampton
Анализ на прогнозата
- Tom Lawrence is back fit for the Rams but Harry Wilson is out having sustained a hip injury against Middlesbrough.
- Frank Lampard has confirmed that he will be taking a look at a number of fringe players for the visit of Southampton, with Max Lowe back available having returned from loan at Aberdeen.
- The youngster could come in at left-back, while the likes of Duane Holmes and David Nugent could get a rare start.
- Danny Ings sustained a hamstring injury at Stamford Bridge and will miss out, so Shane Long and Charlie Austin will compete for the spot up front after Manolo Gabbiadini was told he could leave the club this month.
- Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg remains suspended, while Maya Yoshida has flown out to compete in the Asian Cup with Japan.
- Angus Gunn was handed the gloves for the first time in the league last time out and impressed so will hope to keep his place, while youngsters Kayne Ramsay, Tyreke Johnson and Callum Slattery will all hope to see action having been involved in recent matchday squads.
- Derby’s form has been indifferent of late but the Championship play-off hopefuls will pose a threat to a Saints side that expended a lot of energy to earn a point at Stamford Bridge in midweek.
- Frank Lampard’s side enjoyed a decent run in the Carabao Cup and will hope to defeat Premier League opposition once more, but Ralph Hasenhuttl will look to use the cup as an opportunity to build more confidence in his Saints side.
- With sides expected to make changes this weekend, this is likely to be a competitive affair and one that could end that could end in a replay on the south coast.