Cardiff vs Huddersfield ( Lost )
Cardiff vs Huddersfield
Анализ на прогнозата
- Kenneth Zohore is sidelined for the home side, while Neil Warnock is sweating on the fitness of Jazz Richards, Kadeem Harris, Danny Ward, Victor Camarasa and Harry Arter.
- The latter duo, though, should be fine to feature and are expected to start this crunch clash with Huddersfield.
- Tommy Smith is a doubt for Huddersfield, while Abdelhamid Sabiri, Aaron Mooy and Danny Williams are sidelined.
- Christopher Schindler is available following a ban and is expected to start alongside Zanka in defence.
- Isaac Mbenza should keep his spot on the right wing for this one.
- Cardiff were knocked out of the FA Cup at the weekend and they’ve now won only one of their last six competitive matches. They’ve lost back-to-back matches at the Cardiff City Stadium, but will be confident of a return to winning ways against a downtrodden Huddersfield outfit.
- The Terriers have lost their last eight matches in all competitions and are now eight points from safety. Having won just one away game this season, they are expected to struggle in south Wales this weekend.
- With four of their five league wins coming at home, Cardiff should have enough about them to put another three points on the board.