Blackburn vs Newcastle United ( Lost )
Blackburn vs Newcastle United
Анализ на прогнозата
- Charlie Mulgrew is still nursing a hamstring injury picked up against Newcastle in the first leg and may not recover in time for Tuesday’s match. Derrick Williams is also still a doubt.
- Joe Nuttall returned from injury against Millwall to make his first appearance since August and even scored.
- Richard Smallwood missed the first leg against Newcastle through suspension but is available to play here.
- Adam Armstrong dropped to the bench against Millwall but is expected back in the starting XI to face his boyhood club here.
- With Mohamed Diamé and Jonjo Shelvey struggling with injuries and Ki Sung-yueng away on international duty, Newcastle have few options in central midfield and could really do without this FA Cup third round replay.
- Florian Lejeune has only just returned from a serious knee injury and may not be able to start consecutive games in such a short turnaround. Federico Fernández and Fabian Schar were both on the bench at the weekend and will hope to benefit with some rotation here.
- Newcastle have not won any of their last six matches in all competitions and Rafa Benitez could really do without this FA Cup third round replay.
- Blackburn have won two of their last three matches, as many as their previous 12 combined.
- Blackburn have only lost one of their last six home matches against Newcastle and should fancy their chances to cause an upset on Tuesday.