Chelsea vs Tottenham ( WON )
Chelsea vs Tottenham
Анализ на прогнозата
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek is Chelsea’s only injury concern ahead of the welcome of Tottenham for this Carabao Cup semi-final second leg meeting.
- Eden Hazard could lead the attack, while Callum Hudson-Odoi may feature from the right.
- Gonzalo Higuain has joined on loan, but was signed after the Wednesday deadline so is ineligible.
- Dele Alli misses out for Tottenham and joins Harry Kane on the sidelines.
- With Son Heung-Min on international duty, Fernando Llorente could start again, though Mauricio Pochettino will hope to have Lucas Moura, Victor Wanyama and Moussa Sissoko fit, with the trio back in training.
- Georges-Kevin Nkoudou may also be rewarded with a start after his impact from the bench at Fulham, while Eric Dier returned to first team action after injury in the win and could start.
- Chelsea face an uphill task if they are to secure their spot in the Carabao Cup final after their 1-0 loss in the first leg at Wembley earlier this month. The Blues come into this clash on the back of a disappointing 2-0 defeat at Arsenal and have lost two of their last three.
- Tottenham, meanwhile, got back to winning ways with a late 2-1 win at Fulham on Sunday. Spurs have won their last three meetings with Chelsea, but their threadbare squad may struggle at Stamford Bridge.
- Chelsea will hope home advantage can play a part here, but Spurs may secure the result required to land a Carabao Cup final spot.