Freiburg vs Hoffenheim ( Lost )
Freiburg vs Hoffenheim
Анализ на прогнозата
- With Christian Günter suffering from muscular problems, Mike Frantz could fill in on the left wing again.
- Vincenzo Grifo returned to Freiburg on loan from Hoffenheim this month, but he has a clause in his contract that does not allow him to play against his parent club.
- Marko Terrazzino or Yoric Ravet could replace him here, while it is also an option to field Nils Petersen as a second striker.
- Stefan Posch could get a chance in the back-three, with Kasim Adams and Ermin Bicakcic suffering from minor injuries.
- Nadiem Amiri and Dennis Geiger provide further options in central midfield.
- If manager Julian Nagelsmann decides to field Andrej Kramaric in a deeper position, Ádám Szalai, Ishak Belfodil or Reiss Nelson could fill in up front.
- Freiburg will hope to get back on track after a 3-1 defeat at Frankfurt last weekend. They are still in a rather comfortable position in their yearly battle against relegation and have only lost two home games in the Bundesliga this season.
- Hoffenheim suffered a 3-1 defeat against Bayern last week, but performed solidly in the second half. It was their first Bundesliga loss after a 10-match unbeaten run and the team can solely focus on the league now to reach a European spot again.
- Expect this to be an intense game from the outset, with Freiburg possibly able to avoid defeat against a better side again.