Werder Bremen vs Eintracht Frankfurt ( WON )
Werder Bremen vs Eintracht Frankfurt
Анализ на прогнозата
- Milos Veljkovic challenges Sebastian Langkamp for a spot at centre-back.
- Philipp Bargfrede is fully fit again and could replace Nuri Sahin in defensive midfield.
- Johannes Eggestein challenges Martin Harnik for the spot on the right wing.
- Marco Russ and Simon Falette offer further options in the back-three.
- Jonathan de Guzmán could partner Sebastian Rode in central midfield, with Gelson Fernandes having to serve a one-match ban.
- Mijat Gacinovic could come in as an additional central midfielder if manager Adi Hütter decides to go for more stabilty and drop one of his three attackers.
- Bremen got back on track with a 1-0 win at Hannover last weekend, but need to find more consistency with their performances to challenge for a European spot. They’ve only won one of their last five home games and will face a challenging task here again.
- Frankfurt are full of confidence after a 3-1 win over Freiburg to kick off the second half of their campaign. The winter break was much-needed for their players to recover from an intense first half of the season and the workload of competing in the Europa League as well.
- Expect this to be an open game with several chances at both ends of the pitch.