Crystal Palace vs Tottenham ( Lost )
Crystal Palace vs Tottenham
Анализ на прогнозата
- Crystal Palace confirmed the signing of Lucas Perri on Thursday, though Roy Hodgson may continue with Julian Speroni in the absence of Wayne Hennessey and Vicente Guaita.
- Pape Souare is also sidelined for the Eagles.
- Hodgson could give his fringe players a chance here, with Martin Kelly, who scored the only goal in the FA Cup 1-0 win over Tottenham in 2016, in line to start alongside Scott Dann in defence.
- Eric Dier made his first start since early December in the Carabao Cup meeting with Chelsea on Thursday night and could feature from the off again here, while Lucas Moura started that meeting on the bench and may come into the side.
- However, Ben Davies, Dele Alli, Harry Kane and Son Heung-Min are out, with the latter on international duty with South Korea. They were knocked out on Friday, but this game comes too soon for the forward.
- Victor Wanyama is back in training, though it remains to be seen if he makes the squad, while Moussa Sissoko and Danny Rose both sustained knocks in midweek and may not be risked.
- Crystal Palace left it late to secure their FA Cup fourth round spot as they defeated Grimsby at Selhurst Park earlier this month. On home turf, the Eagles have been fairly solid, too, winning three of their last six, but have lost to Tottenham in south London already this season.
- Spurs failed to make the Carabao Cup final on Thursday night after a penalty shootout loss at Chelsea. On their travels, the 2-1 loss at Stamford Bridge ended a seven-match unbeaten run and they have won their last three trips to Selhurst Park.
- The last six meetings between these two have ended 1-0, with Spurs winning the last five. That run could continue on Sunday.