Girona vs Barcelona ( Lost )
Girona vs Barcelona
Анализ на прогнозата
- Cristhian Stuani returns from suspension for the home side and will immediately return to lead the line for Eusebio’s men.
- Valery Fernandez is expected to fill in at left wing-back for the hosts, ahead of the likes of Marc Muniesa or Alex Granell.
- Borja Garcia has a minor hamstring problem, but is expected to feature in midfield. If not, Granell and Paik are available.
- Ousmane Dembele will miss a week or two for Barcelona with a sprained ankle, which will see Philippe Coutinho start out wide on the left.
- Arthur is expected to get the nod ahead of Arturo Vidal in the middle of midfield for the away side.
- Jordi Alba and Sergio Busquets are one booking away from a suspension for the home side.
- Girona are winless in their last nine competitive games,after being pitted against the likes of Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid recently in the Copa del Rey.
- At home, however, Eusebio’s side are unbeaten in their last seven outings. Most recently they have drawn their last three consecutive games at Montilivi.
- Barcelona rotated in midweek for their cup clash against Sevilla and suffered defeat, but Ernesto Valverde did give Lionel Messi and Sergio Busquets a rest heading into the weekend.