Deportivo Alaves vs Rayo Vallecano ( Lost )
Deportivo Alaves vs Rayo Vallecano
Анализ на прогнозата
- Tomas Pina misses out due to suspension for the home side, so Mubarak Wakaso will partner Manu Garcia in central midfield.
- Victor Laguardia is available again after a ban and will return at the heart of the defence, pushing Ximo Navarro to right-back at Martin’s expense.
- Takashi Inui joined Alaves on loan from Real Betis this week, but is still unavailable due to his commitments with Japan at the Asian Cup.
- Gael Kakuta is out with a knock, but the Frenchman has also asked for a potential move away from Rayo Vallecano during the current transfer window.
- No changes are expected from Rayo Vallecano, who have been in excellent form over the last month.
- Alex Alegria is back available after recovering from injury, with Gorka Elustondo the only big absence for the visitors.
- Alaves have lost just one of their last five games in La Liga, but that loss came on the end of an emphatic 4-0 scoreline against high flying Getafe.
- The hosts have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last three attempts, with defensive solidity usually a hallmark of Abelardo’s Alaves.
- Rayo are on a four-game unbeaten run in La Liga, winning three of their last four. Michel’s side even took a 1-0 victory against Real Valladolid in their last outing away from Vallecas.