Empoli vs Genoa ( Lost )
Empoli vs Genoa
Анализ на прогнозата
- Rade Krunic and Ismael Bennacer return after each serving a one-game game.
- Antonino La Gumina is working hard to recover from his injury in time, but Miha Zajc is expected to play instead.
- Empoli have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 11 home matches against Genoa in all competitions.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 11 of Empoli‘s last 12 games (Serie A).
- Krzysztof Piatek joined AC Milan on Wednesday and they do not have replacement signed just yet. It means one of Goran Pandev and Andrea Favilli will have to play here.
- Head coach Cesare Prandelli might switch to a 4-4-2 formation instead of their typical 3-5-2 used so far this season.
- Genoa have failed to score in their last 3 matches (Serie A).
- Empoli ended a four-game losing streak last time out with a 2-2 draw against Cagliari, though they conceded a late equaliser in that match and will have left the stadium disappointed.
- Genoa have only collected one point from the last nine available and now have to deal without their best player, Krzysztof Piatek. They are only six points above the drop zone and it’s vital they sign a replacement that can hit the ground running.