Fulham vs Brighton ( WON )
Fulham vs Brighton
Анализ на прогнозата
- Claudio Ranieri is reportedly considering recalling Marcus Bettinelli in goal, as Fulham’s woes in goal continue this season.
- Fulham had the weekend off after being eliminated from the FA Cup earlier in the campaign. Alfie Mawson is the only injury concern for the Cottagers.
- Fulham came close to taking a point off Tottenham last time out and Ranieri may opt against wholesale changes here.
- Aboubakar Kamara is not being considered by Fulham due to a disciplinary matter and is expected to leave the club before Thursday’s deadline.
- Mat Ryan is back from international duty at the Asian Cup and may go straight back into the starting XI. Alireza Jahanbakhsh is still unavailable.
- Bernardo will miss Tuesday’s match against Fulham but will return to full training on Thursday and could make the squad at the weekend.
- Yves Bissouma recovered from injury and had a good game against West Brom in the FA Cup fourth round on Saturday.
- Fulham have lost four games in a row in all competitions and are seven points adrift of safety.
- Brighton have only won one of their last eight league matches and were held to a 0-0 draw by Championship side West Brom in the FA Cup fourth round this weekend.
- Fulham were not involved in the FA Cup at the weekend and have had longer to prepare for this match. Can Claudio Ranieri’s side take advantage of that here?
- The last five encounters between the two sides have produced 18 goals. Expect another high-scoring affair on Tuesday.