Hannover 96 vs Leipzig ( WON )
Hannover 96 vs Leipzig
Анализ на прогнозата
- Hannover sacked manager Ándre Breitenreiter following another two defeats after the winter break, with Thomas Doll taking over as the new man in charge now.
- Julian Korb provides a further option at right-back, while Matthias Ostrzolek hopes for a chance at left-back.
- Marvin Bakalorz challenges for a spot in central midfield, while Henrik Weydandt and Jonathas offers a further options in attack.
- Willi Orban should get another chance at centre-back, with Dayot Upamecano suffering from problems with his knee.
- Nordi Mukiele provides a further option at right-back, while Marcelo Saracchi hopes for a chance at left-back.
- Bruma could replace Konrad Laimer in a more attack-minded starting XI.
- Emile Smith Rowe signed on loan for the remainder of the season from Arsenal on deadline day but this fixture may come too soon for fans to see the teenager.
- Hannover have only picked up two points from their last eight Bundesliga matches and sacked their manager as a result. New manager Thomas Doll returns to the Bundesliga after 10 years away and needs to improve the team in many areas to get out of the relegation battle.
- Leipzig will hope to get a result at another team from the lower third of the table after they beat Düsseldorf 4-0 away from home last time out. They will choose a similarly attack-minded approach here.
- Expect Leipzig to try to put pressure on the unsettled hosts from the outside, but Hannover possibly being more stable and confident under their new manager.