Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich ( WON )
Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich
Анализ на прогнозата
- Mitchell Weiser provides a more attack-minded option at right-back.
- If new manager Peter Bosz opts for more defensive stability, Julian Baumgartlinger or Dominik Kohr could come in in midfield, with one of the attacking players dropping to the bench.
- Lucas Alario could get a chance up front, with Kevin Volland switching to the right wing and Leon Bailey possibly dropping to the bench.
- Niklas Süle, Mats Hummels and Jérôme Boateng compete for two spots at centre-back.
- James Rodríguez offers a further option in attacking midfield.
- Leverkusen picked up their first win under new manager Peter Bosz last time out when they beat Wolfsburg 3-0. Against Bayern, he might be forced to alter his approach a little, however, to insure more defensive balance.
- Bayern won their seventh Bundesliga game in a row when they beat Stuttgart 4-1 last weekend. They struggled defensively in spells of the game, though, and must be careful against a strong attacking side like Leverkusen.
- Expect this to be an intense game with several chances at both ends of the pitch, which Bayern might just edge.
- Franck Ribéry could return from injury to provide an alternative from the bench, but Manuel Neuer misses out with a hand problem.