Hertha Berlin vs Wolfsburg
Hertha Berlin vs Wolfsburg ( Lost )
Анализ на прогнозата
- Jordan Torunarigha challenges Fabian Lustenberger for a spot in the back-three.
- Vladimir Darida provides a further option in central midfield.
- Salomon Kalou could get a chance up front, if manager Pal Dardai sticks to a 3-4-1-2 system.
- Paul Verhaegh challenges William for the spot at right-back.
- Maximilian Arnold should start in defensive midfield again, with Josuha Guilavogui still suffering from a thigh injury.
- Josip Brekalo could get a chance on the left wing, with Admir Mehmedi suffering from muscular problems.
- Hertha have picked up a solid four points from their first two games after the winter break and have found more stability in their 3-4-1-2. Sitting only behind the European spots on goal difference, they will fancy their chances against a direct rival here.
- Wolfsburg have to recover from back-to-back losses and sit level on points with the hosts now. Struggling with injuries in defensive midfield and attack, they will have a challenging task on their hands again this weekend.
- Expect this to be a close and hard-fought game, which Hertha might just edge in current form.