Leicester vs Manchester United ( Lost )
Leicester vs Manchester United
Анализ на прогнозата
- Youri Tielemans will make his Leicester debut against Manchester United following his arrival from Monaco on deadline day. He would have got a few sessions under his belt and could even start for the Foxes on Sunday.
- Harry Maguire overcame injury to start against Liverpool on Wednesday and could be partnered by Wes Morgan here, who was dropped to the bench in midweek.
- Claude Puel could use Danny Simpson at right-back against his former club if he wants to play Ricardo Pereira in a more advanced position.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is confident Paul Pogba will be fine to play against Leicester despite appearing to pick up a groin injury towards the end of Tuesday’s 2-2 draw with Burnley.
- Solskjaer is also hopeful Anthony Martial, who signed a new long-term deal on Thursday, will be available after missing out in midweek through injury. He may have to settle for a place on the bench, however.
- Chris Smalling returned to the bench in Manchester United’s 2-2 draw with Burnley on Saturday after nearly two months out injured.
- Marcos Rojo is the only long-term injury concern for the away side, with Marouane Fellaini on the cusp of leaving the club.
- Jesse Lingard and Ander Herrera will return to the starting XI on Sunday after dropping out of the team in midweek.
- Leicester held Liverpool to a 1-1 draw in midweek and will fancy their chances of inflicting Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s first defeat as Manchester United boss. The Foxes seem to struggle against lower-calibre opposition, having beaten the likes of Manchester City and Chelsea since December 22.
- Manchester United gained one point on Chelsea in midweek and are still unbeaten under Solskjaer (W8, D1). The Red Devils will need to make a massive improvement from the performance against Burnley on Wednesday. Sunday’s trip to the King Power Stadium will be made even more difficult if Paul Pogba fails to recover from a groin injury.