Lyon vs Paris Saint-Germain ( WON )
Lyon vs Paris Saint-Germain
Анализ на прогнозата
- Marçal is still suspended and will see Jérémy Morel continue at left-back.
- Lyon have seen over 2.5 goals in 9 of their last 10 matches against PSG in all competitions.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Lyon‘s last 7 home games (Ligue 1).
- Lyon are undefeated in their last 6 matches (Ligue 1).
- New signing Leandro Paredes could start at the base of PSG’s 4-3-3.
- With Marco Verratti still missing, look for Dani Alves to reprise his role as a makeshift midfielder.
- Presnel Kimpembe is fit again, but could be dropped here with Marquinhos dropping into defence.
- Alphonse Areola will reportedly start this match but then make up for Gianluigi Buffon against Manchester United in the Champions League.
- It was no Neymar, no problem last weekend for the leaders, although a trip to the Parc OL is a fair bit more difficult than hosting Rennes for the capital side.
- Lyon barely edged past Amiens on Sunday, a match that would have been more comfortable were it not for some impressive goalkeeping on the part of Régis Gurtner.