West Ham vs Liverpool ( WON )
West Ham vs Liverpool
Анализ на прогнозата
- Scan results have revealed Marko Arnautovic has not broken his foot, but suffered heavy bruising. Monday’s match may come too soon for the forward.
- Lukasz Fabianski is also a doubt with an arm injury and West Ham will be desperate to have their first-choice goalkeeper available here.
- Manuel Pellegrini would ideally like to make changes but injuries will prevent that from happening. Andy Carroll could replace Arnautovic in the starting XI to face his former club.
- Arthur Masuaku will start at left-back once again if Aaron Cresswell does not recover from a hamstring problem in time.
- Virgil van Dijk and Georginio Wijnaldum both recovered from illness and injury, respectively, to face Leicester last week, with the latter starting in an unfamiliar position of right-back.
- James Milner has served a one-match ban and is expected to slot in at right-back for the away side as Trent Alexander-Arnold is still injured.
- Joe Gomez has suffered a setback in his recovery, while Dejan Lovren reportedly now faces weeks on the sidelines with a hamstring problem to leave Klopp desperately short of options at the heart of his defence.
- West Ham have conceded seven goals in their last two matches in all competitions, which does not bode well given they have conceded exactly four goals in each of their last four meetings with Liverpool.
- Liverpool’s lead at the top of the Premier League was cut to two points on Sunday after Manchester City beat Arsenal. Pep Guardiola’s side also play on Wednesday and could leapfrog Liverpool into first if Jurgen Klopp’s side slip up here.