Barcelona vs Real Madrid ( Lost )
Barcelona vs Real Madrid
Анализ на прогнозата
- Lionel Messi is in the squad but won’t start after picking up a minor thigh problem against Valencia at the weekend.
- This could see the Argentine star deployed on the bench to call upon if needed. Carles Alena may be asked to start wide, as Ousmane Dembele also has an injury complaint and won’t be risked.
- Jordi Alba will definitely start at left-back as he is suspended for league action this coming weekend.
- Santiago Solari has no fresh injury concerns, but should give Keylor Navas his usual chance in goal for the cup.
- Sergio Reguilon has been in great form and should hold his place ahead of Marcelo.
- Gareth Bale, Vinicius Jr and Karim Benzema are likely to be Los Blancos’ go-to attacking trio.
- Barcelona will be high on confidence in the Copa del Rey after coming from 2-0 down on aggregate against Sevilla to win 6-1 in the second leg at Camp Nou.
- Ernesto Valverde’s side did, however, drop points at home in La Liga this weekend against Valencia. Despite Messi’s injury, the Blaugrana did dispose of Real Madrid quite easily without him back in their first meeting of the campaign.
- Real Madrid have won their last five games in all competitions, last losing 1-0 in their away leg of their quarter-final tie against Leganes.