Lazio vs Empoli ( Lost )
Lazio vs Empoli
Анализ на прогнозата
- Coach Simone Inzaghi might start the talented trio of Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Luis Alberto and Joaquín Correa.
- The absence of Marco Parolo in midfield could make room for the Serbian to start alongside Lucas Leiva.
- Ciro Immobile may have to miss out due to a lack of fitness.
- Diego Farias should start as Antonino La Gumina is still not yet at full fitness.
- Rade Krunic will therefore play in midfield rather than supporting the lone striker.
- Empoli have failed to win their last 12 away matches (Serie A).
- Empoli have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 6 away matches (Serie A).
- Lazio were one of the only four teams to win their game in the last round, which means they gained points on Milan, Roma, Sampdoria, Fiorentina and Torino in the race for the European spots.
- Empoli obtained a point against Chievo, which was just what they needed to stay out of the relegation zone as Bologna won, but probably less than they were hoping for against the 20th-placed team in Serie A.
- The Biancocelesti put an end to their winless streak, and by playing on Thursday, they will not have to worry about conserving energy ahead of their Europa League game, but they will have to deal with the absence of some key players here.