Mainz 05 vs Bayer Leverkusen ( WON )
Mainz 05 vs Bayer Leverkusen
Анализ на прогнозата
- Stefan Bell returns from a one-match ban to replace either Alexander Hack or Moussa Niakhaté at centre-back.
- Danny Latza is out with a concussion, meaning Pierre Kunde could return in defensive midfield.
- Otherwise, manager Sandro Schwarz is unlikely to make any unforced changes.
- Mitchell Weiser should get another chance at right-back, with Lars Bender suffering from a muscle injury.
- If Kai Havertz recovers from muscular problems in time, he should start in central midfield, with Charles Aránguiz switching to a deeper role and Julian Baumgartlinger dropping to the bench.
- Lucas Alario could get a chance up front, with Kevin Volland switching to the right wing and Leon Bailey possibly dropping to the bench as well.
- Mainz have to recover from a disappointing 3-0 defeat at Augsburg last time out. They have only lost one of their last five home games, but conceded at least once in their last six at the Opel-Arena.
- Leverkusen are full of confidence after a 3-1 win over Bayern in their last league game. They rotated in a 2-1 DFB-Pokal defeat against Heidenheim in midweek, but should be able to get back on track here.
- Expect Leverkusen to try to put pressure on Mainz from the outset, with both sides getting opportunities to score.