Crystal Palace vs West Ham ( Lost )
Crystal Palace vs West Ham
Анализ на прогнозата
- Pape Souare is ruled out for Crystal Palace for this London derby, while Cheikhou Kouyate will be assessed ahead of kick off, with the Senegalese midfielder struggling with an ankle issue.
- However, Wilfried Zaha is available for selection for the home side despite being hit with a one-match ban, which won’t come into effect until after the player has considered appealing, and a hefty fine and he should start, with Jeffrey Schlupp likely to make way.
- Max Meyer could also feature from the off here, with Jordan Ayew dropping out, while Michy Batshuayi may have to settle for a spot on the bench again.
- Manuel Pellegrini is without Winston Reid, Manuel Lanzini, Carlos Sanchez, Andriy Yarmolenko, Jack Wilshere and Fabian Balbuena through injury.
- Marko Arnautovic has worked all week without any problems and could replace Chicharito up front. Samir Nasri still needs to recover from injury and is expected to miss out this weekend.
- Crystal Palace secured a first win in four at Fulham’s expense at the weekend to move four points clear of the relegation zone and give themselves a little breathing space in the race to avoid the drop. However, they can’t rest on their laurels here and can move to within three points of West Ham with victory and secure just a fourth home win of the season.
- West Ham’s 1-1 draw with Liverpool saw their winless run extend to four games, but at least ended a three-match losing streak, during which they were dumped out of the FA Cup by Wimbledon. On the road, they are stuck on a three-match losing run, but they are unbeaten in their last four visits to Selhurst Park.
- The last meeting between the two sides in south London resulted in a 2-2 draw and the same scoreline may happen again here.