Leipzig vs Eintracht Frankfurt ( WON )
Leipzig vs Eintracht Frankfurt
Анализ на прогнозата
- Stefan Ilsanker could replace the suspended Ibrahima Konaté at centre-back.
- Nordi Mukiele provides a further option at right-back, while Marcelo Saracchi hopes for a chance at left-back.
- Matheus Cunha could get another chance up front, with Timo Werner suffering from the flu.
- New signing Martin Hinteregger could get another chance at centre-back, with David Abraham doubtful to recover from a calf injury in time.
- Jonathan de Guzmán offers a further option in cnetral midfield.
- Mijat Gacinovic could come in as an additional central midfielder as well, if manager Adi Hütter decides to go for more stabilty and drop one of his three attackers.
- After back-to-back wins against relegation candidates, RB Leipzig return home high on cofidence to take on a direct rival for the European spots.
- Frankfurt sit five points beind Leipzig in the race for the Champions League spots after back-to-back draws with Werder Bremen and Borussia Dortmund. They are in solid form, nonetheless, and have only lost one of their last seven away games in the league.
- Expect this to be an open game with several chances at both ends of the pitch.