Ajax vs Real Madrid ( Lost )
Ajax vs Real Madrid
Анализ на прогнозата
- Nicolas Tagliafico and Daley Blind are both one booking away from missing the return leg.
- Noussair Mazraoui recovered from injury to feature from the bench in Ajax’s 1-0 defeat to Heracles on Saturday.
- Frenkie de Jong is reportedly a doubt and Ajax will be desperate to have him available here.
- Thibaut Courtois has started all three of Santiago Solari’s Champions League matches and is expected to continue here.
- Marcelo has dropped down the pecking order in recent weeks, with Sergio Reguilón expected to start at left-back here.
- Gareth Bale is also no longer a guarenteed starter for Madrid and may have to settle for a place on the bench here.
- Sergio Ramos will miss the return leg if he is booked on Wednesday. Isco is the only reported injury concern for the away side.
- Ajax have lost form at the worst time. The Dutch side have lost three matches all season and two of them have come in their last three outings.
- Real Madrid, meanwhile, appear to be edging closer to their best form after a rough season. The defending champions are unbeaten in their last seven and have won six of those.
- Madrid have drawn away to Barcelona and triumphed on the road to Atletico Madrid in the last week. What looked a tricky draw at the time now appears more straightforward for the defending champions.