BATE Borisov vs Arsenal ( Lost )
BATE Borisov vs Arsenal
Анализ на прогнозата
- Aleksandr Hleb will hope to feature against former club Arsenal on Thursday, though a booking here would rule him out of the return leg at the Emirates.
- Nikolai Signevich was sent off in BATE Borisov’s last Europa League match but has since left the club and joined Hungarian club Ferencváros.
- Bojan Dubajic, Nemanja Milic and Dmitri Bessmertny signed in January and have been added to BATE’s Europa League squad for the knockout stage.
- Denis Suarez has been added to Arsenal’s squad following his loan move from Barcelona last month and should make his full debut here.
- Mesut Ozil and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang both missed the 2-1 victory over Huddersfield through illness but only the latter will feature here.
- Sokratis, Danny Welbeck, Hector Bellerin and Rob Holding are all sidelined, though Granit Xhaka is back in the frame for the Gunners. Aaron Ramsey is a doubt.
- Expect Unai Emery to shuffle his pack in midweek, though he has few options at the heart of his defence.
- This will be BATE Borisov’s first competitive match since before Christmas. They ended 2018 unbeaten in four matches.
- Arsenal had a perfect record away from home in the Europa League group stage and didn’t concede a goal in that time.
- The Gunners haven’t won back-to-back away matches in all competitions since November but should triumph here, though Chelsea only won 1-0 away to BATE in the groups.