Shakhtar Donetsk vs Eintracht Frankfurt ( WON )
Shakhtar Donetsk vs Eintracht Frankfurt
Анализ на прогнозата
- Shakhtar Donetsk have no injury or suspension issues for the welcome of Eintracht Frankfurt.
- Yaroslav Rakitskiy moved to Zenit St. Petersburg last month, so Davit Khotcholava is expected to line up in defence.
- David Abraham misses out for Eintracht Frankfurt, so Simon Falette should start for the German side in a three-man defence.
- Lucas Torro, Almamy Toure and Timothy Chandler will also sit out the visit to Shakhtar.
- However, Eintracht have no further immediate injury issues and will hope to continue their fine Europa League form.
- Shakhtar crashed out of the Champions League having won only one of their six group stage games, with their two defeats coming at the hands of Manchester City. They have won seven of their 19 meetings with German sides, though, and are unbeaten in their last four at home.
- Eintracht Frankfurt won all six group stage matches to secure their place in the last-32 of the Europa League. However, they come into this clash on the back of a three-match winless run and have won only one of their last six games.
- This will be Shakhtar’s first competitive outing in over two months and their rustiness could impact their performance against Eintracht. The German side themselves haven’t been hugely effective, though, so a draw is on the cards.