Augsburg vs Bayern Munich ( Lost )
Augsburg vs Bayern Munich
Анализ на прогнозата
- Manager Manuel Baum could switch to a back-three against Bayern but is short at centre-back already, with Jeffrey Gouweleeuw still out injured.
- With Daniel Baier suspended and Jan Morávek and Ja-Cheol Koo unlikely to recover from injuries in time, Baum does not have many option in midfield either.
- Sergio Córdova could fill in up front, with Alfred Finnbogason suffering from a calf injury.
- Manuel Neuer could return from a hand injury, but will only be risked here if he is completely free of pain, with their Champions League encounter with Liverpool around the corner.
- Niklas Süle, Mats Hummels and Jérôme Boateng compete for two spots at centre-back.
- Thomas Müller and Franck Ribéry offer further options in attacking positions.
- Augsburg are only three points clear of the relegation play-off spot following last weekend’s heavy 4-0 defeat to Werder Bremen. They need to respond quickly but this is not the ideal game to do so.
- Bayern Munich are now only six points adrift of Borussia Dortmund and their league rivals have shown signs they are feeling the pressure in recent outings.
- A convincing victory on Friday night could set up a good few weeks with Bayern in both the league and in Europe.