Paderborn vs FC Cologne ( WON )
Paderborn vs FC Cologne
Анализ на прогнозата
- Christian Strohdiek and Uwe Hünemeier compete for a spot at centre-back.
- Christopher Antwi-Adjei challenges Kai Pröger for a spot on the flanks.
- Babacar Gueye offers a further alternative up front.
- Lasse Sobiech challenges Benno Schmitz for a spot in the back-three.
- Marcel Risse challenges Christian Clemens for the spot on the right wing.
- Anthony Modeste is finally eligible to play and could make his Cologne comeback, possibly from the bench.
- Paderborn are full of confidence after back-to-back wins and only sit three points behind the promotion play-off spot. They are unbeaten at home this season and have scored three goals on average at the Benteler-Arena.
- Cologne solidified their claim for a top-2 spot with a 4-1 win over St. Pauli last time out and hope to avenge their 5-3 home defeat against Paderborn in the first half of the season. They boast the 2. Bundesliga’s second-best away record, but have to recover from a 2-0 defeat at Union in their last travel.
- Expect this to be an intense and open game with several chances at both ends of the pitch.