Nuernberg vs Borussia Dortmund ( Lost )
Nuernberg vs Borussia Dortmund
Анализ на прогнозата
- Nurnberg sacked sporting director Andreas Bornemann and manager Michael Köllner this week. Boris Schommers is interim manager for now. It remains to be seen how Schommers will set his team up in his first game in charge.
- Ondrej Petrák returns from one-match ban and should start here.
- Abdou Diallo could partner Ömer Toprak at centre-back, with Dan-Axel Zagadou possibly getting a break.
- Achraf Hakimi could be rested as well, with Lukasz Piszczek expected to return from injury.
- Jacob Bruun Larsen and Raphael Guerreiro could rotate in on the flanks, with Jadon Sancho and Christian Pulisic possibly being rested.
- Nürnberg are without a win in their last 15 league matches and have lost seven of their last eight Bundesliga games. Interim manager Boris Schommers is expected to improve the team’s balance, but faces a very difficult task given the squad’s inferior quality.
- Borussia Dortmund have to recover from a disappointing 3-0 defeat at Tottenham in the Champions League on Wednesday night. They also went out of the DFB-Pokal last week and threw away a 3-0 lead in a 3-3 draw with Hoffenheim in their last Bundesliga match.